theotherstraw coconut bowls are 100% natural made from coconut shells, handmade, biodegradable, durable, sustainable and - best of all - reusable.
theotherstraw coconut bowls are uniquely handcrafted from reclaimed coconuts. Billions of coconuts are harvested every year, and most of their shells are either burned as waste or sent to landfill, causing a major threat to the environment.
But, not our coconut shells. They have been reclaimed and handcrafted into these trendy, eco coco bowls. A gift from nature. These eco coco bowls are perfect for smoothie bowls, buddha bowls, platters and everything in between.
Say goodbye to single-use plastic spoons and hello to our reusable bamboo spoon. All natural, no nasties, stylish and lightweight - perfect to take on the go.
theotherstraw bamboo spoon is handmade, biodegradable, 100% natural, durable, sustainable and - best of all - reusable.
Our bamboo spoon is a perfect addition to your coconut bowl, and are great for scooping into those smoothie or buddha bowls.
4 x coconut bowl, 4 x bamboo spoons
- Bowls; Made from 100 % natural, reclaimed coconut shells
- Spoons; Made from 100% natural bamboo & Finished with food-grade organic coconut oil
- Handcrafted (bowls)
Care instructions (Coconut Bowls):
Rinse the coconut bowl straight after use with warm soapy water.
After washing, ensure the coconut bowl is completely dry before using again. Do not soak or keep wet.
Avoid extreme temperatures including dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and microwave and extremely hot foods.
Our bowls will last years with good care and love. To sustain the life of the coconut bowl, rub coconut oil on the bowl every 5-10 uses.
Care instructions (Bamboo Spoons):
- Rinse straight after use with warm soapy water and dry.
- After washing, ensure the bamboo spoon is completely dry before using again. Do not soak or keep wet.
- The bamboo spoon will last years with good care and love.
- Please seal the bamboo spoon with coconut oil every couple of uses.
- At the end of the spoon's lifespan, simply put the spoon in your compost or (green waste) bin.