Cool handwash or gentle machine wash, wash colours separately, do not wring. Dry in shade. Use a warm/hot iron.
Machine washable on a gentle/wool cycle using a wool detergent, do not wring. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on cool setting or dry flat in shade. Use warm iron. Do not dry clean.
Cool handwash or gentle machine wash, wash colours separately, do not wring. Dry in shade. Use a warm/iron.
- Burn the candle for at least 2 hours upon first use.
- Place the candle away from draughts, children, pets and flammable materials.
- Wooden wicks do not often require trimming, but if your candle begins to smoke, trim the wick to 2cm.
- Once there is less than half an inch of wax remaining, discontinue use and scoop out the wax to upcycle the shell into a planter or cup.
- do not burn for longer than 2 hours and always burn on a coaster.
- Rinse straight after use with warm soapy water and dry.
- After washing, ensure the bamboo cutlery is completely dry before using again. Do not soak or keep wet.
- The cutlery will last with good care and love.
- Please seal the cutlery with coconut oil every couple of uses.
- At the end of their lifespan, simply put the cutlery in your compost or green waste bin.
- Rinse straight after use to prevent getting anything stuck in your straw
- Hand wash with eco-friendly coconut brush provided or put in the dishwasher
- Straws will last years with good care and love. To sustain the life of the bamboo straw, rub coconut oil on the straw every 5-10 uses
- At the end of their lifespan, simply put the straw in your compost (remember, they are fully biodegradable!)
- Hand wash your Coconut Bowl and do not soak for long periods of time.
- Do not expose your Coconut Bowl to extreme heat.
- Use for room temperature and cold foods.
- Do not use your Coconut Bowl in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.