Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of nappies make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions. Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium nappies. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
Plant-based absorbent polymers: Our high-quality, plant-based absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic nappies. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
Polypropylene: has been minimised whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.